Being a staying at home mom and caretaker of autism son
Hello my name is julia aka juju
I am stay at home mom. I have 3 boys 16 13 7
My life isnt easy. My middle child he has autism level 2
its not easy to take care of him, level 2 autism often struggle with social interactions, such as initiating or responding to conversations, understanding nonverbal cues, and forming friendships. And he has sensory problems. He is home full time his school doesn't know how to handle him. Its alot for me take in, But i say in my head i can do this. You are a awesome. My oldest son he is a sports kid i am so proud of him. My youngest is the baby in the family. Its so much work when they are home like, house cleaning, laundr, cooking for them. I get so over tired. I am ADHD , also have anxiety , I have thyroid problems to. when i get so overwhelmed i hide in my room and call my husband. I don't have peace except if the boys are at school and my middle child is asleep. I love my kids. I wouldn't change a thing. This is the first story of introduction. I hope this is a good story, thanks juju
Comments
Post a Comment