Kids Return back to school from having bad weather

This morning was great. I was able finally to have peace. Today I am able to get back to my normal routine of cleaning. So what should I do? Should I go back to bed ? Or should I just fold up and do laundry? So many things popping up in my head. With me being ADHD everything is going wild. All I can think about is how much my bed looks so comfortable and I have my peace and quiet. Having my autistic son home full time. He is asleep now. What a beautiful peaceful morning that he is sleeping. As I lay down I look forward to watching tv and fall asleep. As I lay down I keep thinking about if I should be making a list for cleaning. Let’s say (1. ) Clean living room. (2) Clean kitchen aka wash the dishes mop the floors. (3. Clean bathroom. Vacuum the carpet. When I do think of all that stuff. I say screw it because it’s so much hard because I don’t have the energy to do anything, especially the laundry. Who loves to do the laundry? I don’t ! But even though I gotta do it..  BUT first I gotta get my mommy rest to get my list sorted out. 
 I will stick to my cleaning list plan. Listen to music get pumped up. Love the 2000s music 
As a mom of 3 I have to get the list plan down. 
Okay guys let’s get the list done but let’s get some rest while we can because the kids will be home and we can’t get anything done.  And you can hear is mama this ?mama that? mama where is the so n so!?!? If you’re the mom that does the cleaning first go ahead do the cleaning first. That was me But sense my middle child is home full time I gotta have the morning rest off.  

Yesterday my kids had no school because of bad weather. Not fun being stuck inside wasn’t fun. I have felt so much overwhelmed with the kids needing help with stuff that was right by their face. 🫣 
Now this mama has some quiet time. If there’s any moms that is going through bad times , I am here for you comment below ⬇️ I will send you a message. Ladies or gentlemen let’s get this routine started and finished ✅    Y’all’s have a great day,!!!,  


If anyone want more blogs send a comment here Thanks juju 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a staying at home mom and caretaker of autism son